At the heart of Design Thinking—which is our CX methodology—we find your clients, their needs, and the issues they need to solve. By adopting an approach that centres on your clients, you’ll be able to map all your customer journeys.
When should you interact with them? Who is involved? What tools are they using? How does their experience unfold?
We can identify all these obstacles and inconsistencies within the global experience, and recommend effective tools to eliminate them. The result is a reimagined customer journey that fits seamlessly with your business model, as well as a portfolio of digital projects that are ready to be implemented.
Count on our experts
- CX research combining internal knowledge (interviews and workshops) with the perspective of real clients and users (VoC and ethnography)
- Ideation and co-creation workshops based on Design Thinking
- Service design and prototyping
- Analysis, implementation, and tracking of key performance indicators for the customer journey
- Mapping, audit, and benchmarking of current customer journey
- Creation of web or marketing personas
- Automation and digitization of CX processes
- Omnichannel UX strategy including a vision, clear objectives, CX artifacts, roadmap, and a portfolio of prioritized projects
Understand who your customers are
Understand your clients’ issues and the gains they’re looking for
Map your customers' journey